Monday 12 November 2012

Phillippe Rushton In Greece Among The Ancient Ruins in Happier Days : Photograph By Gillian Hammerton



Phillippe Rushton In Greece Among The Ancient Ruins in Happier Days :
 Photograph By Gillian Hammerton

 We had an amazing time in Greece,Phil was a wonderful travelling companion,untroubled interested in everything ancient and new.My grandad,Admiral Blackler had left me some money and we used it to travel and explore . He was very happy then and carefree.I feel that stress of his life in later time after he had left England when he explored the unexplorable the dark aspect were the cause of great worry,to him and to others.He had such amazing promise and intellect charm and looks,in a way I wish he had remained in england where he was so happy.I may be speaking out of turn but I am devestated by his early demise,he was no age at all.